More and more cars, filled with families and couples are piling up on the highway trying to escape the city at the end of each week. Whether people are heading to their cottage or a well-planned rental, there’s no denying quiet time is of the essence and people like to vacation around beautiful scenery. Knowing this, there is no better time to release the 2017 RE/MAX Recreational Property Report!
Whether you scroll right to the featured locations you serve or read your way through the entire report, we guarantee you’ll gleam numerous insights that will inspire and guide your strategy.
About the 2017 Recreational Property Report
As real estate prices remain high in Canada’s urban centres, young families are looking for unique ways to finance their dreams of recreational property ownership.
In a recent survey conducted by Leger, more than a quarter (28 per cent) of Canadians with children under the age of 18 indicated they would consider selling their primary residence in the city in which they live in order to purchase a cottage, cabin or ski chalet. Other options that these potentials buyers are willing to consider include fractional ownership in a shared property, purchasing a recreational property with a friend or a family member, and renting out the recreational property they purchase on a vacation rental website such as AirBnB.
The best part about the report? You don’t need to think of a clever way to share it with your clients. The work is done for you with the easily shareable images you will find below!
- They’re perfectly sized for posting on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
- Some of the social shareable images are city specific, making the correlation to your target audience much stronger and more meaningful!
- They’re easy to read and beautifully designed!
How to Use the Report:
Not sure where to start? Here are a few real-world examples of where and how the Recreational Property Report will work best!
- Become a recognized leader in the recreational field of real estate by posting some of the statistics found throughout the report on your social platforms.
- Be the pillar of communication for the markets you serve by posting one of the shareable social images on your website!
- The Recreational Property Report also acts as the perfect handout at open houses. It’s engaging, visual, and sure to capture the attention of those that walk in the door! (Download the high-resolution version below)!
- For the summer months, you might even want to consider adding one of the social shareable images to your email signature. It’s a crafty way to show clients you know recreational properties and it makes emails more fun and visual to read.
- The possibilities don’t stop there! We encourage you to check out the full report on the RE/MAX Canada blog. It’s the perfect place to refer clients too! Click HERE and share the report directly from the blog onto your social platforms!
By clicking the button above, you will open the most high-resolution version of the report. Please refer to it for all of your printing purposes! It’s a slightly bigger file, but totally worth the great colour distinction.
For more information on what to expect from the 2017 RE/MAX Recreational Report, watch the video below featuring Regional Director Christopher Alexander!
That’s not the only one! You can find the rest of the 2017 RE/MAX Recreational Report videos on our Facebook page! Get the buzz going by sharing one today and show people you know recreational properties!Share Video