Just in time for spring! We pride ourselves in educating the industry, which is why we’ve done the research for you. Within the 2017 Spring Market Trends Report you’ll find tons of relative information, including a city’s average residential sale price, area statistics, and which homes are in high demand.
About the 2017 Spring Market Trends Report
Significant price increases and high demand in The Greater Toronto Area during the first quarter of 2017 spurred growing numbers of buyers to leave the downtown core.
These buyers, known as move-over buyers, are looking for greater affordability in markets across southern Ontario. In turn, they are driving price appreciation in Mississauga, Brampton, Durham, Barrie, Hamilton-Burlington, Windsor, and as far away as Kingston. The GTA saw the average residential sale price rise by 29 per cent, up from $675,492 in the first quarter of 2016 to $873,631 during the same period in 2017.
NEW for the 2017 Spring Market Trends Report!
In an effort to ensure these reports are always useful to you and your business, we have introduced a few new and exciting things in our latest report. Not only can you share the report directly from the RE/MAX Canada blog, but you have access to regional and Canada-wide shareable resources, and you can see below for an example of the all-new single page layout that is customizable in Design Center!
Download the national shareable resources directly, below! Please note: there are two sizes available, and upon download completion a folder will open witholding the same image, but in two dimensions to meet more of your sharing needs!
How to Use the Report:
RE/MAX Reports are distributed throughout the year and are designed to educate the public and our network on industry insights. A full download of the report and press release are always available on remax.ca., and NEW this year you can also customize the report with your photo and contact information!
- Provide a copy of the report in your listing presentations
- Make a copy available at your next open house
- Ensure a copy of the report is available for clients to browse at your office
- Share with your network via email
- Encourage clients to view the report on social media
Customizable Design Centre templates will be available very shortly, and for full instructions on how to customize the single page of your local market in Design Centre read below!
- In the search bar, enter “Region Sheets” or simply search the name of the market, such as “Greater Toronto Area”. You can also select “Region Sheet” using the content filter.
- Add your photo and contact information in the bottom left hand corner
- Download and share the report on social or print for your next listing presentation