The time of year has finally arrived to get the ghosts, goblins, and witches out of storage, whip out the cobwebs, and fill your cupboards with sweat treats in preparation of the big day at the end of the month. While Halloween is the time of year when we seek the adrenaline rush that comes with being spooked, we want to ensure this is a feeling you never feel in your business. The October App of the Month, EmergenSee, will help you stay safe throughout the spookiest month of the year, and all of the months following.
Recently, Real Estate professionals have become more aware than ever of the fact that they need to remain vigilant about their safety. With a single tap, you can start live streaming video, audio, and GPS data directly to your security contacts or Security Operations all day every day. Below are some of the ways EmergenSee can help keep you safe:
- Streams live video & audio with a single tap
- Track your location and movements with GPS
- Select SafeWalk for a Security Operator Live Video Escort when walking through an area you are unsure of
- Have the ability to report crimes anonymously
- Pre-set an alarm for the expected time you are planning on being gone. If the timer expires before you deactivate the alarm, EmergenSee will notify your safety contacts.
- Email and text messages sent to your safety contacts
- “Start in Incident” in stealth mode when involved in difficult situations.
- Communicate with professional monitoring and security teams through two-way texting.
- Geo-Fencing technology
- In-App 9-1-1
Staying safe in your business has never been easier. With all of these security features and more, you can rest assured knowing that the only thing you have to worry about is running a successful business. Click below to download the app and let us know what your favourite feature is in our latest App of the Month!