As a real estate professional, you know the importance of helping your clients find the perfect place to call home. You search high and low for everything on their wish-list, and even if you find a listing that checks off all the boxes, it won’t matter unless it’s in the right community. After-all, it is the community that will welcome you and make you feel like you are at home. It will make you feel safe and secure, and more importantly, will come together to help those in need. At RE/MAX, the sense of community is one that is deeply ingrained within our network, which is why we are so proud to be participating in the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation’s Run for the Cure this Sunday October 4th.
Each year, tens of thousands of Canadians participate in this impactful run with a common goal of supporting the breast cancer community and raising funds to help create a future without breast cancer. In 2014 we had 208 team participants with over $45,000 raised toward finding a cure! Let’s continue to hammer out teams and raise funds for this very important cause. To date, we have over 120 runners, and nearly $17,000 raised!
Registration is open until the day of the run. If you would like to participate, register below!
Are you Participating in the Run? Here’s what you will need:
- Proper attire: check the weather forecast
- Extra cash: no ATM
- Mobile device: share, like & tweet #CIBCRunfortheCure
- Run day t-shirt: wear it proudly!
- See the RUN-Day Checklist here!
Important Facts You Should Know:
- 1 in 9 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime.
- 24,000 Canadian women are expected to be diagnosed with breast cancer in 2015 alone.
- October is known as Breast Cancer Awareness Month., it takes action!
- Check out CBCF’s Breast Cancer Action Month here, for all the ways that you can encourage everyone to do their part.