This month we launched Design Center Automation, giving you automated and customized marketing materials for your listings.
But like any new tech tool, it can take a little bit of time and practice to get used to, especially if you find that things don’t seem to be working correctly. Have no fear — we’re here to help solve any of the issues you might be having with this powerful marketing tool and also avoid any issues in the future, too.
Steps: Troubleshooting Design Center Automation
- Log into RE/MAX Launchpad and find the Design Center logo in the App Store. Here’s how to find the App Store:
- – Once you’ve logged in, select the blue ‘App Store” button at the bottom of the ‘My Tools’ widget.
- – Select the Design Center tile.
- Access Design Center.
- Select the “listings” tab at the top and verify that your listings are being displayed.
If your listings are being displayed:
- Select projects tab and find your materials. If your packages are here but you are not getting emails, select drop down menu in upper right corner and select profile.
- Verify / update your email address. This is the address that your emails will be sent to.
If your listings are NOT being displayed:
- The listings must be in LeadStreet. If the listings are not associated to the office AND the agent in LeadStreet, then the listings will not syndicate to Design Center, and therefore the automated marketing packages cannot be created.
- If this is the case, take a look at this explainer blog post on how to properly set-up your LeadStreet account.
Still having trouble with Design Center Automation?
- It can take 24-48 hours for the emails to be sent from the time the listing is entered in the MLS.
- The e-mail address entered in their Design Center profile may need to be updated and a Design Center profile is only synced to Membership Profile once.
- After the initial account creation is complete, any profile updates that are made to an agent’s profile must also be made in Design Center.
- Automated emails are sent before 11am est.
- If you’re still experiencing issues, please get in touch with our support team: email@example.com or schedule a call with them.