The busy spring season is in full swing, and in the current market, there is no shortage of competition. Whether it is a seller looking to beat the price of a comparable listing in their neighbourhood, or a buyer looking to come out on top of a hot listing, it is easy to get caught up trying to outdo those around you.
Fortunately, with the help of the RE/MAX Market Share Reports, you don’t need to spend time doing the research to show your clients that RE/MAX is home to the industries top-producing agents who continue to have leading market share all over the world. These reports, provided to you on a quarterly basis, are included in both portrait and landscape format, and include the following information:
- Units Sold
- Units Sold Broken Down (Listing & Selling Ends)
- Agent Productivity by Brand
- Days on Market by Brand
We want to make sure that these reports are an asset to your business, which is why they are available in a modern and visually appealing format that will be easy for your clients to understand. To help you get started, we have a listed a few different ways you can use this tool in your business:
- Share with your clients during your listing presentation
- Educate your clients with the latest information
- Share on social media to show the success of RE/MAX in your area
- Summarize the RE/MAX Market Share Reports for a simple way to create valuable content
- This is a popular time for hosting an open house, so why not print off some copies and have them ready to hand out?
Please Note: The following markets were unavailable/not updated as of April 28th and we will continue to check the boards for updates: Halifax-Dartmouth, Halifax, Kings, Lunenburg, Cape Breton, Colchester, Hants, Pictou, Annapolis, Cumberland, Shelburne, Queens, Digby, Yarmouth County, Inverness, Yarmouth, Antigonish CO, Richmond, Victoria, Guysborough, Antigonish & Sarnia