Universal Event Space in Vaughan | September 26th & 27th 2018
Those who are willing to evolve are most likely to succeed. The business practices used just a few short years ago are no longer enough, thanks to technological advances and constantly shifting market dynamics. This year, RE/CHARGE will focus on sharpening your tech, communication, and marketing skills to deliver more value to your clients and help you walk away with a better understanding of how to work with today’s decision makers.
Evolve your business and stay ahead of the competition at our largest agent conference of the year.
JUST ANNOUNCED: 2 Keynote Speakers
In this information-rich keynote Gerald will discuss how technological innovation and shifts in consumer expectation have placed upward pressure on the service delivery bar. He will show you how innovative service-based organizations, in other industries, have taken control of their future through a relentless commitment to elevating the customer experience.
- The five human touch-points of every real estate transaction.
- The difference between real estate ‘standards’ and ‘extras’.
- The three support pillars of every successful client experience.
- Ways to evolve the ‘environmental’ element of client engagement.
- Ways to evolve the ‘operational’ element of client engagement.
- Ways to evolve the ‘experiential’ element of client engagement.
- The enduring benefits of elevating your service delivery standards.
Demystifying the Fear of Change
During this dynamic, interactive and content-rich keynote, you will learn the core reasons behind resistance to change, how to achieve greater levels of acceptance in order to move beyond the “status quo” and ultimately, how to implement and communicate new strategies and approaches for long-term results.
- Experience Michelle’s 3-step process to managing change.
- Develop a repertoire of communication skills to achieve buy-in and build rapport.
- Transform your perspective from negative to positive in the face of change.
- Address the human side first in the change process i.e. the fear of change and the fear of failure.
- Learn to anticipate disruption and shifting business trends.
- Recognize the difference between reacting vs. responding to change.
The networking opportunities will be the best time for you to connect with like-minded individuals and get inspired by the collective genius of the industry’s brightest and best agents. There will also be plenty of food and entertainment for you to enjoy!
Since RE Bar Camp was so well received last year, we’re bringing it back! RE Bar Camp is driven by YOU, the attendees – anyone can deliver a session. You’ll have the opportunity to discuss a topic of interest within a group setting and the more participation and collaboration, the better!
Bring a Buddy
New this year, you can attend RE/CHARGE for FREE. Through our Bring a Buddy program, just bring a licensed agent currently unaffiliated with RE/MAX (at no extra charge) and you will get the cost of your *Full Access Pass refunded to you after you both check in and attend the event.
REGISTER BEFORE JULY 30TH & FOR A CHANCE TO WIN CUSTOM RE/MAX ADIDAS SHOES
Save your spot by registering before July 30th and you will be entered to win a free pair of custom RE/MAX branded Adidas shoes!