Which means you will be the first agents in the country to leverage it! Whether you’ve made a name for yourself as a region-specific agent or serve a particular demographic, many of your prospective clients will appreciate this! What is it already, you may ask? It’s the School Tool feature on the remax.ca website!
While searching for a property for sale, users can see various schools associated with a listing and see a visual representation of given school’s catchment area. Users can also search for a school first and see what listings are associated with that particular school.
Close proximity to good quality schools is one of the most influential factors in a home buyers decision to purchase a home, which is why we created this feature. We recently did a study with Leger and found most Canadian parents (84 per cent) want access to information on schools during their new home search. Millennials with children scored the highest in this category with 87 per cent saying they want easily accessible information as part of the property search process.
We want all of our agents to succeed and we hope by using and promoting this tool, it will make meeting your client’s needs easier.
If you need extra convincing, we’ve outlined a few of the School Tool’s advantages below!
- Easy to use and demonstrate
- Deepens your position as the go-to resource
- Increase neighbourhood and location knowledge and understanding
- Connect homebuyers school interests to more RE/MAX agents
- Addition to creative toolkit
- Provide homes that better coincide with buyers wants and needs
- Increase website consumer trafficking – gain more leads
- Highly visual
- Help better explain neighbourhoods of interest
- Excite the home buying search
- Lessen research and work in connecting house – school and school – house
How to Use the School Tool
- Visit www.Remax.ca
- Search the desired location
- Click on the green graduation hat in the top, left-hand corner
- Distinguish school type, grade, etc.
- According to your search preferences, relevant schools will pop-up
Learn more about the RE/MAX School Tool and promote this new feature to your clients by sharing the video below!