The weather is warming up and it’s getting hot, hot, hot! And with that, comes our super hot recreational media campaign that hit the market June 4 and will run through September 2!
We know how on-trend it is to have cottages, summer homes and lakefront properties, as well, how tourism has exploded in these markets. That’s why we wanted our recreational media campaign to be just as prominent as our spring and fall campaigns.
See below to see where the RE/MAX brand will have a big impact this summer.
THE CREATIVE APPROACH
Continuing with our Spring Media Campaign consumer storytelling approach, we pushed forward with pulling out all the “sticky-factors” that makes RE/MAX agents stand out amongst the crowds. Our creative approach is less chest-pounding, more emotional. Everyone knows that we are #1, we are the most productive, with the most global brand awareness and most transaction sides per agent, now it’s time to tell them why.
It’s the feeling that the client has when a RE/MAX agent helps them find their perfect place. It’s knowing that they’ve put their trust in the right agent. That they’ve achieved peace of mind when finding their right home at the right time.
The recreational campaign is written from the perspective of a recent buyer or seller that has worked with a RE/MAX agent and paired with lifestyle imagery that captures the essence of a moment in time. The tagline “That’s the sign of a RE/MAX agent” is used predominantly through, which syncs and aligns with LLC and our US counterparts.
To download and use the images, right-click and “save” each image.
OUT OF HOME
15-SECOND SPOT EXAMPLES
OUT OF HOME/BILLBOARDS
- In-market now until September 2
- Markets include: New Liskeard, Sault Ste Marie, Wasaga Beach, Orillia, Sudbury, Barrie, Orangeville, Midland, Thunder Bay, Muskoka Lakes, Collingwood, Keswick, Owen Sound, Belleville, Peterborough, Lindsay, Kingston, Parry Sound.
- In-market now until September 2
- Priority markets include: Toronto (for those commuting out of the city), St. Catharine’s/Niagara, Sault Ste Marie, Chatham Kent-Blenheim, New Liskeard, Wasaga, Orillia, Sudbury, Barrie, Midland, Thunder Bay, Muskoka, Collingwood, Keswick, Owen Sound, Georgian Bay, Belleville, Peterborough, Lindsay, Prince Edward County, Kingston, Parry Sound.
- 15-second spots as pre-roll for Youtube ads that further showcase the sign of a RE/MAX agent and understanding the intricate needs of buyers and sellers
- Digital banners served on popular news and search sites with an emphasis on mobile
- Facebook videos and linked ads that click through to remax.ca or recreation-focused blog posts.
- All of the social posts are tracked through Google Analytics for real-time data analysis to optimize the campaigns to best performing ads, ensuring the ads are in front of the right eyeballs, at the right time, in the right space.
We are expecting to achieve ONE BILLION impressions this year through media, PR and communications, plus social media initiatives! If you see any of the advertising in market, remember to snap a pic and post to the RE/MAX INTEGRA, OA Facebook page! Let’s be proud of being Canada’s most advertised real estate brand!
Be sure to click on the links below to download or access your social shareables today. As always, for any questions, please be in touch: email@example.com
Recreational Listing Presentation Template
Updated Power Brand Lobby Loop with Recreational Campaign Images
NEW Design Centre templates
MORE social shareables
Remember to visit our blog often for all of your latest and greatest RE/MAX updates!