Ah, there is nothing like knowing that Spring is just around the corner. While we still have three weeks of winter to weather, we’ve got blue skies, sunshine and the flowers on the mind! The birds are chirping about the arrival of spring…and the arrival of our spring media campaign alongside it!
Below we have outlined some important information regarding the various types of Media Buys that we will be doing over the course of the next 8 weeks. The Spring Media Campaign will officially launch on March 5, 2018 – so keep your eyes to the sky and online to catch a glimpse of it in market.
THE CREATIVE APPROACH
The goal of this campaign was to capture the essence of what really makes a RE/MAX agent stand out from the competition. While we could have gone with the obvious – most productive, most recommended and #1 – our research showed that consumers want to make an emotional connection with a brand, not just logical. So we pulled out all of the “sticky factors” that really get to the heart of what our agents do best. Afterall, it is the “feeling” that the home buyer remembers, not the fact that the agent is more productive.
The campaign is written from the perspective of a recent buyer or seller that has worked with a RE/MAX agent and paired with lifestyle imagery that captures the essence of a moment in time. The tagline “That’s the sign of a RE/MAX agent” is used predominantly through, which syncs and aligns with LLC and our US counterparts
THE EXECUTION IN MARKET
- In market dates: Now until April 30 in most major markets across Ontario and Atlantic Canada
- Presence on hundreds of billboards around the region, bus kings in three markets: Toronto, Fredericton, Halifax
- Creative focuses on the first time home buyer, move up buyers and sellers
- In market dates: now until May 27
- 15-second spots as pre-roll for Youtube ads that further showcase the sign of a RE/MAX agent and understanding the intricate needs of buyers and sellers
- Standard banners served on popular news and search sites
- Mobile first approach
- More creative suitable for online environments
15-SECOND SPOT EXAMPLES
ADDITIONAL DIGITAL ASSETS
- In market dates: now until June 3
- 15 spots will run on Facebook for the first month of the campaign with engaging copy to encourage consumers to click and learn more about how RE/MAX can help them in their home buying or selling process.
- Carousel and Link Ads driving to relevant blog copy run following these, to provide further value to home buyers and sellers throughout the process, or to engage them with the brand before they even begin
- In market dates: March 9 until April 27
- Globe & Mail weekly print ad, released on Fridays, showing new listings over $3M in GTA/Oakville, providing our agents with greater exposure
- Digital ad-serving aligned with GM print campaign, same in market dates, standard banners served on high-end sites where upscale clients are online
So, what do you think?
The campaign is expected to meet and exceed our ONE BILLION impressions from 2017. We are more targetted, more diverse in our messaging and more emotional than we’ve ever been. Lastly, we are excited.
If you see any of the advertising in market, feel free to snap a pic and post to our social pages! Be sure to click on the links below to download or access or your social shareables today. As always, for any questions, please be in touch: email@example.com.