Technology today has given us the ability to have virtually anything and everything we need at our fingertips. Not only do you expect the information to be available on your smartphone, but so do your clients! With the launch of three new virtual tour templates that are mobile friendly and integrated with your current MLS listings, you now have the ability to give it to them! Creating a virtual tour for your current listings has never been easier and now, you can publish them directly to your social networks.
These brand new integrated templates are not only easy to create and use, but they will save you time! When you send photos and property details to the MLS, they will be automatically uploaded to your virtual tour so you can spend less time creating them, and more time with your clients.
Start by logging into BestAgent.ca and follow these easy steps for building your next virtual tour.
- Hover over the Design Centre tab and select the template theme colour you would like.
- Select the listing you would like to create the tour for.
- Save your project by giving it a name and putting it in a folder. When you continue, you will notice your listing information being pulled so it can be uploaded automatically for your virtual tour.
- Make sure the pictures are in the order and position you would like them to appear.
- Fill in any additional property information or add to the current listing details
- Distribute the tour via a link to your Facebook or by emailing your database.
Looks easy enough, right? By following these six easy steps, you can have a complete, branded and professional virtual tour to share.
Follow these steps:
- Once logged into BestAgent, hover over Design Centre Tab
- Select Virtual Tour Colour
- Select Listings
- Proof and edit property information
- Review your contact information
- Publish to Social networks and email to your clients
These tours are mobile friendly, meaning even your clients who are looking at them on their smartphone device will be able to watch them on the go. Remember not to limit your virtual tours to only your MLS posting. Make sure to promote the link on Facebook, on your website and even during your next open house.