We are pleased to announce that in response to Broker and Agent feedback, we have created new eligibility guidelines for use of the The RE/MAX Collection program and brand. As of November 11, 2019, for a property to qualify for The RE/MAX Collection, and to be listed on theremaxcollection.ca, a property must, at a minimum, be listed at:
- Twice the average detached home OR condo sold price in the city that it is listed
- Be a distinguished property (see non-monetary criteria) with high-resolution photography
The complete RE/MAX Collection Eligibility guidelines, including non-monetary criteria, are available to view/download below.
*All pre-exisiting listings on theremaxcollection.ca will remain on the site
Please note, all new listings on theremaxcollection.ca will be reviewed weekly to ensure they have high-quality photography and meet non-monetary criteria. Listings that do not meet eligibility requirements are subject to removal from the website unless the listing is updated to meet requirements.
For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Partnership & an Exclusive Offer for RE/MAX Collection Listings!
The RE/MAX Collection is pleased to announce an exclusive partnership with LUXVT to assist you with winning and selling luxury listings. RE/MAX INTEGRA agents will receive 25% savings and exclusive upgrades.
LUXVT delivers world-class marketing for your listing, and you only pay when you sell the home. Features include:
- Elite Advertising: NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Robb Report, duPont Registry and more
- Global Exposure: Placement in 100+ International Real Estate sites in key investor markets worldwide
- Perfect Presentation: A dedicated web and mobile site and luxe video tour to showcase your listing
- Seller Satisfaction: 12 Page Marketing Report and weekly activity emails to keep your seller informed and impressed