With home buying season on its way, we bet your clients would love to visit upcoming Toronto, Mississauga and Ottawa Home Shows to get fresh ideas, and inspiration on how they can spruce up their homes.
We all know that keeping a home current can increase its value. Whether it’s changing up the look and feel of your space, gathering design tips or learning about the latest in home technology the Toronto, Mississauga and Ottawa Home Shows are the place to be. Features and exhibitors have the tips and advice your clients need to make their home theirs, while increasing its curb appeal and overall market value.
Check out the list of the upcoming Home Shows to kick off your 2019:
- GTA Home & Reno Show presented by RE/MAX taking place on Family Day weekend (Feb. 15 – 18, 2019) at the International Centre in Mississauga. Visit the GTA Home & Reno Show for innovative products and great advice from real pros.
- The National Home Show presented by RE/MAX and co-located with Canada Blooms takes place over March break (Mar. 8 – 17, 2019) at the Enercare Centre, Exhibition Place in Toronto and is the largest North American display of innovative products, new ideas, & great deals for all things home & garden with over 800 retailers & industry experts.
- The Ottawa Home and Garden Show presented by RE/MAX takes place March 21 – 24, 2019 at the EY Centre in Ottawa. Visit the Ottawa Home & Garden Show for the latest tips, landscaping ideas and interior design options for your home.
10 Reasons to Attend:
- Learn about new products and companies. See the latest from hundreds of exhibitors.
- See and interact with products in person. The internet is a great tool for researching upcoming home projects, but nothing beats getting hands-on and talking to a person about if it is what you are looking for.
- Source inspiration for a specific project. With experts, exhibitors, and features within steps from you, you’ll be more prepared than expected for your next home project.
- Get advice from experts & celebrities. Learn from industry home experts, this is your source for inspiration!
- Special deals. With so many exhibitors, visitors are sure to find special promotions only available at the show.
- Helps in the decision process of which home project to pursue. Bring your sketches and get renovation or design advice on upcoming projects.
- Attend demonstrations or workshops. This is the opportunity to walk away from a home show with a newly acquired skill that you can use at home.
- Shop for specific products or services. Do the research online on the Exhibitor Directory and make a list of all the exhibitors you want to visit to make the most of your limited time at the event.
- Discover new home tech. Get familiar with some of the latest in smart home technologies.
- Something for everyone. No matter what your age, there is something at the shows for everyone to enjoy.
Order your Home Show Tickets below!
You’ll just pay for the first FOUR tickets and then pay based on redemption. So go ahead, order as many tickets to gift your clients as you’d like! It’s a great opportunity for you to show you’re the expert in the “homes” industry.
NEW THIS YEAR
The opportunity to choose either PRINT or ELECTRONIC tickets for the GTA Home & Reno Show AND the National Home Show.
If you choose print tickets, you can also use these customizable letter templates for each of the home shows:
*Note: Electronic ticket options only available for GTA & National Home Shows. Ottawa is not included.