In today’s increasingly competitive marketplace, attracting and retaining high-quality staff is a top priority for employers. A survey of Canadian employees who have benefits coverage reported that next to their salary, their benefits coverage is the most important thing that their employer can offer.
Since Realtor’s are self-employed and work either on their own, or employ small teams, cost-efficient benefits plans are difficult, or nearly impossible to find. That’s why RE/MAX INTEGRA used the collective power of the RE/MAX brand to negotiate an industry-leading group benefits plan, exclusive to RE/MAX Agents and employees. Unique to the Real Estate industry, this plan offers catastrophic coverages such as Long Term Disability and Critical Illness. National benchmarking data places the features found in this plan in the top quartile for benefits plans available to the Real Estate industry.
The RE/MAX Group Benefits plan, provided by CapriCMW Benefits is available on an individual basis to any RE/MAX Agent or employee. This means, every RE/MAX Agent has the individual choice to join the plan.
RE/MAX Group Benefits plan highlights:
- Disability insurance for Realtors included
- Allstate Critical Illness coverage with optional buy-up
- Dedicated benefits support team
- Exclusive rates for RE/MAX members
- Drug coverage with a Pay-Direct Drug Card
- Out-of-Country Travel Insurance Included
- Basic and Major Dental
- Coverage for Chiropractor, Physiotherapist, Massage Therapy and much more!
- Life Insurance and Critical Illness coverage with NO MEDICALS required
For more information, including rates and enrolment forms, visit capricmw.ca/remax.